Pages

This blog chronicles Matthew Staib's progress as he serves an LDS mission over the course of twenty-four months.

You can also read his personal blog at different, defined.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photos

This gentleman is Austin Canfield. He asked me if I knew Sister Staib, who had served with him in Colorado Springs. I told him she was my sister, and he told me he had only served in her zone for a transfer, but he still remembered her. So that was cool to run into him.
At Zone Conference
At Zone Conference
At Zone Conference
At Zone Conference
At Zone Conference
This typewriter has helped me write several letters to my friends. It's very nice to have around.

Moving from an older planner to the new.

Don't get dishwashing detergent and dishwashing soap mixed up.

One of the members gave us a puzzle cube at church yesterday. We finally figured it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment